Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Route V50 Short Film

I was looking over the blog, particularly at the neat little video bar, which was showing a selection of Wong Kar Wai clips, one of which was a short film he directed for BMW starring Clive Owen, Forest Whitaker, Adrien Lima, and Mickey Rourke. I won't link to that since it'll show up in the bar, but after watching it I remembered another short film for a car company I had seen a while back, and this one starring my favorite actor Robert Downey Jr. I looked it up and watched it again today, and I still enjoyed it as much as I had the first time.

Thus, I thought I'd post it here. I think it's a really interesting, clever little short. It's about a man looking for the town of Confidence. His search takes place in a Volvo V50, and along the way he meets some very interesting fellows. Here's parts 1 & 2.

Part 1:



Part 2:

No comments:

Post a Comment