Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Alice in Wonderland Teaser Trailer

I know I already posted one clip not too long ago, but the new teaser trailer for Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland was released today and it looks kind of amazing. I'm certainly very excited for this film. I mean, to be honest I'm almost sick of Tim Burton; his movies all look about the same and he's very fond of certain actors/actresses. However, I love the style and the actors/actresses, so I won't really complain. I just wish he'd vary things up a bit more. But his movies are a joy all the same.

Still can't embed anything - I'm using a different computer than usual and I think that's my problem. But anywho, here's the link: http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/alice-in-wonderland/teaser-trailer

ETA: Back on my own comp and it would appear I can embed things again. So here's the trailer directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment