Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Chris Clark - Herr Barr

Today I return to this blog with AN INCREDIBLY AWESOME VIDEO. No joke. I was watching Zoe Jakes solo from Tribal Fest of this year and was wondering what one of the songs she danced to was called. After doing some research I discovered it was a song by the artist Chris Clark, who I was unfamiliar with. So I decided to look him on YouTube to check out more of his stuff and stumbled across this music video. It's really something else.

To be honest, I don't really understand what's happening in it. I can gather it's a fight of some sort between what I think is a couple (even though one of them is human and the other is...a bear? A mouse? I don't know - all I do know is they seem to be communicating via a frog). However, despite not really grasping everything that's going on, it looks so wonderful that I don't much care.

Unfortunately I can't seem to embed it. No matter how many times I copy and paste the code, it doesn't want to show up all the way in the entry...I don't really know what's going on. But here's the link to it, so go watch it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq_kp6rR_ps

ETA: Back on my own comp so embedding is now possible! Voila le video:

No comments:

Post a Comment