Sunday, August 2, 2009

About the lack of Cool Comic of the Month...

I have an excuse for that! And the excuse is, the comic I have decided to feature is currently not in my hands. I loaned it out to the best friend and she hasn't read it yet. SO! There will be no Cool Comic for the month of July, I'm afraid. I really want the volume in my hand so I can refer back to its awesomeness, you know? But perhaps I will have it back within the next couple of weeks. There's no guarantee, but you also never know.

In case you're wondering, the Cool Comic is Wormwood Gentleman Corpse Vol. 1 by Ben Templesmith.

Anyway, in the hopes of distracting anyone who cares about Cool Comic of the Month, I present a short clip from the delightfully strange Korean film I'm a Cyborg But That's OK. Now, I know without any context this clip is going to seem VERY BIZARRE, but I almost think it's better that way...

No comments:

Post a Comment